Dr John Waters, MBBS, FRANZCA
Dr John Waters is an experienced Paediatric Anaesthetist.
He has had post-fellowship training in this specialty at the Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children, London, UK; and at the Alberta Children’s Hospital, Calgary, Canada.
In his adult practice his interests are anaesthesia for ear, nose & throat surgery; ophthalmology; and obstetrics.
He works at
- Royal Children’s Hospital
- Angliss Hospital
- Cabrini Private Hospital
- St Vincent’s Private Hospital – East Melbourne
- Waverley Private Hospital
- Knox Private Hospital
- Sir John Monash Private Hospital
- Victoria Parade Surgery Centre
- Chesterville Day Hospital
- Glen Iris Private Hospital